Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Counselling in the Church and Outside the Church. Both Are Blessed.

I have the privilege of Biblical counselling inside my church (Grandview Baptist Church in Kitchener, Ontario) and outside the church though my "Your Biblical Counselor" ministry.

Grandview has a team of six Biblical counselors all fully trained and busy with attendee needs. As the Fall church activities get going, I am sure all the counselors will be busy. They also have  a new cohort of students who will be taking the ABC training this year. The Lord is at work in all Biblical counselling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A List of Some Common Biblical Counselling Topics

Here are some of the more common Biblical counselling topics that I know of. I am sure this is not an exhaustive list though. And some topic...