Sunday, April 7, 2024

Your Biblical Counselor - Initial Post

Hello. I am excited to have my Biblical Counseling website up and running. I am now creating this blog to keep you updated on a more regular basis of what is happening in my Biblical Counseling ministry.

Please have a look at my website at: https://www.yourbiblicalcounselor.ca.

Here are some facts about Biblical counseling and why it is effective in counseling to all of life's issues.

  • Biblical Counseling is unique because of the use of the Bible as the primary source of counsel.
  • Other books written on various counseling subjects may also used but only as secondary tools.
  • It differs from Secular Counseling because it targets the heart, the center of our desires, emotions and will.
  • The results are solely dependent upon God and His Holy Spirit, not on man's efforts.
  • It is NOT behaviour modification but heart transformation.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    A List of Some Common Biblical Counselling Topics

    Here are some of the more common Biblical counselling topics that I know of. I am sure this is not an exhaustive list though. And some topic...