Monday, April 29, 2024

Some Good Sources of Information About Biblical Counselling

I am always excited to share what has been happening in Biblical counselling in my neck-of-the-woods, here in Southern Ontario, Canada. There are many well-qualified Biblical counsellors in our region whose hearts are always tuned to the Lord who is the "great Physician".

I am relatively new to Biblical counselling but have come under great tutelage from both within the church I attend and from outside sources. As well, there are often well-attended Biblical counselling conferences held nearby. The Canadian Biblical Counselling Coalition (CBCC) is a great source of materials and connections in the Biblical counselling field.

A brief surf on the internet to sites like Facebook and other Social Media will also uncover many other Biblical counselling resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A List of Some Common Biblical Counselling Topics

Here are some of the more common Biblical counselling topics that I know of. I am sure this is not an exhaustive list though. And some topic...