Monday, May 20, 2024

Valuable Resources Are Available on My Website

I have made several resources available to the general public and some available to my clients only. All of them are conveniently posted on my Resources Page. I have chosen to do both types in order to give my counselees an extended list of resources that are only available to them, such as applications forms, history forms and contracts.

For others, please feel free to download the resources and use for your own benefit. These resources include such topics as "What is Biblical Counselling?", "Why is Biblical Counselling different that Secular counselling?". There are also some lists of Scriptures on the topic of Anxiety, and more.

As a Certified Biblical Counsellor, I exclusively use the Bible as my primary source of counselling information. There are however, many books and articles written to support and enhance the counselling experience.

Blessings to all, 

Your Biblical Counsellor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A List of Some Common Biblical Counselling Topics

Here are some of the more common Biblical counselling topics that I know of. I am sure this is not an exhaustive list though. And some topic...