Monday, May 27, 2024

Biblical Counselling Especially For Men

 As I have been honing my website and adding more information about Biblical Counselling, I am seeing an uptick in website clicks.


I am focusing on Biblical counselling for men as there is a great need for this and there are relatively few Biblical counsellors who specialize in this area.

I know men tend to be somewhat oblivious in their belief that they are 'OK'. In reality, men have as many 'life-issues' as women in this day and age. I really encourage men to give me a call and chat about 'men's' issues of anger, anxiety, identity, and more. Simply fill in the Contact Form on my website at: https://www.yourbiblicalcounselor.ca/contact-form.htm

Thanks and blessings men.

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment

A List of Some Common Biblical Counselling Topics

Here are some of the more common Biblical counselling topics that I know of. I am sure this is not an exhaustive list though. And some topic...